The Plex Google TV app was updated yesterday, bringing a critical bug fix for myPlex Queue and Shares features according to a blog post by the developer. In addition to this Google TV specific fix, general patches were made to resolve a long-standing connection issue, a remote control issue, and several other items. Here is the full list of fixes from the Google Play page:
- FIX myPlex Queue and Shares again load properly.
- FIX smarter refresh Home page without manual reload.
- FIX connection issues where local connections would never be selected.
- FIX sometimes servers would be listed with name of sections.
- FIX remote controlled Androids can now resume in progress video.
- FIX when navigating to remote control Loading dialog never dissappears.
- FIX where network logging failed to work on some devices / in some cases.
- FIX a bunch of field reported crash conditions.
Tag CloudABC Android Android Market apple apple tv Apps Best Buy boxee CBS CES Dish Network FCC Fox google Google TV googletv HDTV Honeycomb Host with the Most Hulu Hulu Plus IFA Intel Internet TV iPhone iTV LG logitech Logitech Revue NBC netflix Networks Revue roku Samsung Set-Top Box sony Sony Google TV Sony Internet TV Streaming tv Twitter Vizio Vizio Co-Star Youtube